What you should look for in a home security camera in Phoenix
Getting caught on video is the last thing a burglar wishes for This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the most effective components to consider as you customize your home security system. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras are beneficial when set up appropriately, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your home’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Phoenix? You’ll be glad to find these critical elements come with more benefits than earlier versions. You may view live feeds from interior cameras or warn intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. Just open your mobile security app or touchscreen control panel and you’ll be able to control all your security cameras.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Phoenix
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your home’s defense to a different level. These crucial aspects of your home security system are available with an impressive lineup of features including two-way talk, video storage, and customizable zones. Take a look at the possibilities here.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that will take immediate action. If odd behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will form next to the camera lens and a powerful alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut images of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their crisp imaging when zooming in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with cloud storage functionality and the ability to access clips right from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Phoenix are frequently linked to a convenient smartphone app. You can watch current footage or recorded segments and even activate or disarm your security. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors allows cameras to engage whenever strange movement takes place. You’ll also get a notification on your mobile device.
- Speak to anyone at your door or family: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your children once they get home from school? Have you found a visitor at your front door? The latest surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional talk so you are able to converse with any person detected by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outside video cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This feature allows you to program the precise area you would like your camera to supervise. This is helpful to better define the activity you watch as you aren’t going to need notifications every time an automobile goes by on the road.
Customize your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Phoenix. The next step is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (602) 755-6051 to start or complete the following form to engage our experts.