Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
Any time your home alarm system in Phoenix goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they abide by is dependent on the type of emergency. For example, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, one attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is dispatched. If you have a burglary alarm - the most typical sort of event - a monitoring agent will abide by these procedures to contact you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you via the central command panel. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t result in a reply, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring staff, don't worry. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Phoenix
Get prepared for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Phoenix from Vivint. Dial (602) 755-6051 to start the customization of your property’s defense today.