How does home monitoring work in Phoenix?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your residence and loved ones. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Phoenix home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having an expert there to support you during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will function as the primary contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team linked right to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than simply a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you through your emergency.
Protecting your house, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more vital when a crisis occurs when you’re away. Think about your smoke detector beeping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to heed the sound of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always guarded, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Phoenix home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals and communications pass through this convenient, centralized hub. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio feature letting you talk straight to your monitoring team
- You are able to request assistance with any sort of concern, including medical situations
If you’re unable to locate your cell phone when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring staff directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Phoenix security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and get a comprehensive Phoenix smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you’re ready to enhance your property’s defense, place a call to (602) 755-6051 or submit the following form to begin.