You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your residence and loved ones. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Phoenix home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having an expert there to support you during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will function as the primary contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team linked right to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than simply a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you through your emergency.