The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an enhancement in functionality as well. These devices not only sense smoke, they can also recognize climbing temperatures. Whenever they are triggered, your monitoring team is instantly notified. They can even be set to forward updates straight to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Phoenix?
When a disaster occurs, you will have a lot to do just ensuring your family members are out of harm's way. Having a backup at the ready that is able to promptly validate the alarm and inform emergency responders on your behalf is just a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Phoenix:
- Excess heat or smoke is discovered, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system notifies your 24-7 monitoring experts automatically
- You are contacted to authenticate the alarm and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring staff aren’t able to get in contact with you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency personnel right away
These steps, from the tripping of your alarm to the dispatch of first responders, take place rapidly. As you gather up your loved ones to evacuate the grounds, the fire department is probably already responding. If you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these benefits:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Greater probability of speedy response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which device was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s smart to keep in mind that emergencies can take place at any time. Consider accidentally leaving a candle burning when you depart for the night, and a furry friend is able to topple it over. While this situation may appear unlikely, it has happened before. In the event it does, you’ll be protected with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Phoenix, it’s a great time to upgrade your home with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll provide the latest fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your personalized plan. When you opt for around-the-clock monitoring, your family will be secured constantly, no matter where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home right now by dialing (602) 755-6051 or completing the form on this page.