Your home’s indoor cameras in Phoenix are ideal baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and available through one simple app. This provides you versatility and reassurance since you are able to check in on your little one from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-quality images of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually speak to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you may utilize the talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-triggered notifications dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-tap contact: Even though this perk is generally for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your child can contact you through your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous bonus. If you find that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it might be a bit uncomfortable in the nursery, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the room’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and still have access to both of them with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Phoenix smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Phoenix smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can offer. Dial (602) 755-6051 today and see how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.